|Idioms and phrases|
A Content Management System is a series of programming pages connected to a
database that allows one to retrieve information from that database in the form of
They are the ones that allow you to manage your own website from a simple interface, to create your own pages and menus without the need for knowing how to program.
Joomla is a free and open source content management system for publishing content in websites.
Joomla! which is the software that bring the content(stored in a database) and the template(which controls the design and presentation of your content (such as fonts, colors and layout)) together to produce webpages.
- Joomla is usually easier to get up and running and tends to have a quicker learning curve.
- Joomla tends to have better looking templates and a friendlier community, even towards beginners.
- Joomla’s code can be messy at times and loading time tends to be longer because of that.
- Its architecture limits how many levels of sub categories can be created.
- Drupal has a more flexible infrastructure, allowing you to create multiple sub-categories and with more advanced user features.
- Fast loading time and reasonably clean code.
- Longer learning curve and usually a longer install to launch time.
Log in with username as "admin" and the administrator password that you had set while
installing this Joomla.
Click on the "Global Configuration" button. You will see a form with different fields.
Now, use the "Site Name" Field to specify the name or your site
The content in Joomla! is the pages of information to be shown on the website.
There are 2 types of content: categorized and uncategorized.
This refers to plain pages that are shown on the website. You can edit these using the back-end, and add as many of them as you want. These pages do not belong to any category hence they are termed as "uncategorized".
Categorized content also refers to pages, but these pages belong to a structure, which is made up of sections and categories. A section contains different "categories", which in turn contain pages of content which are also called "content items".
Top Aptitude topicsNumbers
Profit & loss
Time & distance
Time & work
Top GK topicsGeneral
Facts & Reasons
Days and years
Top Tech topicsAdobe CQ5
Top Vocabulary topicsSentence completion
Idioms and Phrases
High frequency words
Top ArticlesPig and Hive (Comparison)
Ramanujan Number - 1729
Interesting facts - Set 1
Interesting facts - Set 2
Interesting facts - Set 3
100 facts about tigers